Canon PIXMA MG2525 Wireless Setup, Printer Manual Instruction, IJ Setup and Scanner Driver Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon Printer PIXMA MG2525 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. Printing is of premium quality with a 4800 x 600 dpi resolution and it is quickly with 8.0 ipm and also 4.0 ipm print speeds in black and color, respectively. Files up to 8.5 x 14″ in dimension can be created, while an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed on the device permits scanning and copying with an optical resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. Likewise, this printer has a Crossbreed Ink System for durable prints and features USB 2.0 connectivity for direct link to a computer system. That is because the performance of this printer is good enough also for those that are utilizing this printer for their office printer.
Many individuals believe that to acquire the brand-new done in one printer they will require a lot of cash. The good news is, that is not looked for the new Canon Pixma MG2525. That is due to the fact that this printer is marked for the really budget friendly cost. That is because you will certainly not need to invest more than 50 bucks if you want to buy this in one printer for your individual usage in the house. If you believe that you will certainly obtain the low quality all in one printer with the number, after that you will certainly should consider that once again. Thinking about all of those features that you can obtain from this printer, you could just claim that spending regarding 40 dollars to get Canon PIXMA MG2525 is something worth to do.
Beginning with its printing performance, you could see to it that of the printers from Canon have the ability to provide you the wonderful printing performance. The information as well as strong black text printing and exact color printing are two points that you will receive from this Canon PIXMA MG2525. Despite the fact that the printer is not extremely quickly, however the typical printing speed of 4 and also 8 ppm is considered. As something respectable for the personal residence printing need, unless you are utilizing this printer for your service demands.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Scanner Driver and Software Download
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG2525 Printer for Windows
- Canon MG2525 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG2525 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon MG2525
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon MG2525
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.