Canon PIXMA MG5120 Wireless Setup, Error Codes, IJ Printer Setup, Manual Installations and Scanner Driver Software For Mac, Windows – The PIXMA MG5120 provides a fantastic mix of efficiency as well as simplicity of use for your printing as well as imaging needs. Appreciate superior 9600 x 2400 optimum color dpi with 1pl and a 5 specific ink container system to print attractive borderless photos approximately 8.5″ x 11″ or crisp records with incredible high quality while only replacing the ink color you need. When printing your images, realize the power of the ChromaLife100+ using real Canon inks as well as picture documents so your images can be shared as well as protected for generations. Your trip down the course of high-quality and also simplicity of use will continue as you sneak peek your images prior to you print on a 2.4″ LCD while the built-in Auto Photo Fix II software instantly fixes your photos.
Do you need high-quality picture scanning? Auto Document Fix instantly supplies advanced image analysis and also area-by-area information improvement for text that’s easy to review, and images that maintain shade tone as well as comparison. Canon PIXMA MG5120 While Auto Scan Mode instantly recognizes the sort of original you’re scanning, then scans and also conserves with the suitable setups. For those that intend to conveniently print from the web, Canon’s Easy-WebPrint EX allows you accumulate, integrate and also modify multiple website while producing your very own format with message as well as photos. The scanning bed gets on the top of the unit. The lid is slim and light, and it feels like maybe dislocated easily if you’re not cautious. The scanner could suit files and photos as large as 8.5 x11.7 inches at a maximum resolution of 1,200 x2,400 dpi.
The depend upon the scanner lid is flexible, which is fantastic for when you should scan publications or other thick media. On the right-front of the body, you’ll discover the power button, and also, just listed below it, a bank of memory-card ports behind a plastic door that blends nicely into the front of the body. When printing your pictures, understand the power of the ChromaLife100 +3 making use of authentic Canon inks and picture documents so your pictures can be shared and protected for generations. For the first time in house picture printing you can print still photos from your recorded HD flicks with amazing technology called Full HD Movie Print. The all new Full HD Movie Print software turns your favored HD flick clips captured with your Canon EOS Digital SLR or Powershot cams right into lovely prints!
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Scanner Driver and Software Download
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG5120 Printer for Windows
- Canon MG5120 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG5120 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon MG5120
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon MG5120
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.