Canon PIXMA MX535 Mobile Printing Fax Setup, Wireless Setup, Manual Instruction and Scanner Driver Download IJ Setup Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon Pixma MX535 is an all-in-one printer, offering a lot of connection choices to print from a range of cordless tools. It consists of print, copy, fax and scan functions, and produces great-quality colour scans. Yet how well – as well as promptly – does it print? We’ve tested this wi-fi all-in-one printer to figure out. or the house and also small office. Canon PIXMA MX535 With Design and Features, Just regarding all of Canon’s all-in-ones have the same basic shape, with a deeply chamfered top, over a rather huge body. you do not need any Wi-Fi connection anymore because this feature lets your smart phone linked into printer by using USB cable. In the other hand, both attributes have comparable function. The prints high quality offered by Canon PIXMA MX535 does not have to be asked any longer since it has a good enough prints quality you would anticipate as well as prints from any pharmacy prints.
The Canon PIXMA MX535 has a whole lot to supply for most likely under ₤ 100, though it’s challenging to confirm the final cost, as the maker is new and yet to be priced quote commonly from online suppliers. The 4 switches on the left button in between copy, fax, scan and also setting modes, and also in the centre is a 2-line by 16-character mono LCD present. Although this has no backlight, we had no trouble reading it under typical overhanging illumination.It has 2.3 web pages per min (ppm) on monochrome printing rate, while for doing 4-by-6 picture printing, it has 2 mins 3 secs on speed. As multifunction printers, this system may has lower ability in paper handling, in addition to only 30-pages for supporting the Automatic Document Feeder when carrying out fax job.
The control panel is established right into the leading edge of the ADF as well as is well set out for the functions the equipment offers. This mobile printing usage can do not just print to, however additionally scan from, the printing tool. Once you have actually downloaded the Canon’s Access Point and triggered the setting. In this device the substantial impact is raised when you open it for printing, by its difficult system of fold-down, pull-out, swing-out and also flip-over paper trays, which almost doubles its deepness. Establish into the scanner’s leading cover is a 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), with a fold-over cover, which opens to become the record feed tray.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MX535 Scanner Driver and Software Download
- 2 How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX535 Printer for Windows
- 3 How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX535 for Mac
- 4 How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon MX535
- 5 How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon MX535
- 6 Canon MX535 Fax Setup
Canon PIXMA MX535 Scanner Driver and Software Download
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX535 Printer for Windows
- Canon MX535 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX535 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon MX535
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon MX535
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.
Canon MX535 Fax Setup
Sending a Fax from Device
- Press the “Fax” button on the Pixma MX535.
- Load the documents you would like to fax into the auto -document feeder or the glass platen.
- Use the dial-pad to dial the phone number you are sending the fax to.
- Press the “Color” button for color transmission, or the “Black” button for black and white transmission. The fax will start to send at this point.
- Sending a Fax from Computer
- Ensure the printer fax drivers are installed and the printer is turned on.
- Open the document you wish to fax, then choose “File” > “Print“. The location of the print menu may differ depending on the application you are using.
- When the print dialog appears, select the “Canon MX535 series FAX” option, then choose “Print“.
- Select “Display Address Book” to choose a saved recipient, or Enter the recipient information in the “Direct Entry” area.
- Select the “Send Now” button, ad the fax will be transmitted.
Receiving a Canon MX535 Fax
- Ensure the device is powered on and that paper is loaded in the print tray.
- Press the “Fax” button on the unit to bring up the standby screen.
- Press the center “Function” button.
- Use the arrow buttons to select the receive mode, then press the “OK” button.