Canon PIXMA TR4500 Setup Download, Wireless Setup IJ Printer Setup, Manual Installations and Scanner Driver Software For Mac, Windows – The entry-level Canon Pixma TR4500 Wireless Printer is made for light-duty family members as well as home-based-office usage. As can be expected for an all-in-one at this price, it’s somewhat slow as well as also pricey to utilize, however it includes a solid quality collection and additionally prints incredibly well, especially photos. Printing, scanning as well as likewise faxing should not ask for a huge printer to get the job done, and also with the PIXMA TR4500/TR4522 you’ll see simply exactly how a mobile office printer tackles the bulkier printers.
Ideal for the office or residence, this black Canon Pixma TR4500 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer from Canon is a functional printer effective in taking care of a range of demands. The printer makes use of a hybrid ink system with a dye-based color cartridge in addition to a pigment-based black cartridge for a vast tonal array. The Auto-Document Feeder can be used to make quick prints or copies and also duplex printing will absolutely help you conserve cash theoretically.
About 99 matches can be made each time, A selection of copy features are readily available on this printer, such as two-sided copy, reduction/enlargement (25-400%), borderless copy, frame remove copy, auto exposure copy, along with a lot more. Canon does not launch month-to-month obligation cycle and also recommended normal monthly print volume specs for its consumer-grade inkjet printers. Built-in Wi-Fi allows remote printing from your cellphone taking advantage of solutions like AirPrint or Mopria. Copy at accelerate to 27 seconds per websites in shade.
Canon PIXMA TR4500 Scanner Driver and Software Download
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TR4500 Printer for Windows
- Canon TR4500 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TR4500 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon TR4500
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon TR4500
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.