Canon PIXMA TS8220 Wireless Setup Download, Scanner Printer Setup, Manual Installations and Scanner Driver Software For Mac, Windows – The Canon PIXMA TS8220 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and also copy functions. It works with Windows as well as macOS. It can approve paper up to 29 basis weight, slightly much heavier than typical office bond, yet much less than what lots of printers can approve. There’s a 2nd tray for full-size paper, allowing you to fill letterhead paper, for instance. The printer has a big, 4.3-inch display screen with a touchscreen interface. The Canon PIXMA TS8220 has a memory-card viewers. It has Wireless PictBridge for straight printing from mobile devices that have this function. You can attach straight to a COMPUTER with a USB cord, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi.
When arrangement for usage, the Canon PIXMA TS8220 requires an area that measures 12.4 inches high by 12.2 inches vast by 24.8 inches deep, and also weights 14.6 pounds.To amount it up promptly, the Canon TS8220 is a mid-range printer, but it feels like a high-end printer. That’s partially since it’s inherited numerous attributes that utilized to be special to high-end devices, attributes like wireless connectivity as well as LCD touchscreen controls. And also partly as a result of an extensively durable attribute established paired with flexible support for paper media.
The TS8220 is slightly much more sophisticated than a lot of traditional color printers. It uses a six-color ink system, which enables it to create specifically sharp prints. The really best color prints still require extremely specialized equipment, the TS8220 gets close to that degree of quality. What else can it do?
Canon PIXMA TS8220 Scanner Driver and Software Download
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TS8220 Printer for Windows
- Canon TS8220 printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it.
- The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’.
- Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and chooses the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be the default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA TS8220 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon TS8220
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you connect a laptop to a wireless printer Canon TS8220
- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select “Devices and Printers” or “View devices and printers”.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.